Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: attain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Evil and the Power of Thought
- prepared by Oriental wisdom, was able to attain when he penetrated,
- picked up, but a true experience of them could not be attained,
- thinking, which is the highest attainment of modern times, could not
- be attained only in a spiritual way. Outer civilisation will be in
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture I
- individual, prepared by Oriental wisdom, was able to attain
- one could not attain a true experience of them. Individual
- again that rational thinking, which is the highest attainment
- future this trust can be attained only in a spiritual way.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture III
- Knowledge of the Higher Worlds and its Attainment.
- cognition. Among the preparations necessary to attain higher
- the sleeping condition. When we attain Imaginative cognition,
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IV
- Knowledge of the Higher Worlds and its Attainment,
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IX
- structure that strives to attain, with a power against which
- attain through merely passive thinking what should be
- attained through an active participation of the astral body
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture X
- attained precisely this goal of experiencing here between
- He attains freedom here through intellectualism, however, and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: