Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: away
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Evil and the Power of Thought
- but it was unable to do away with the fear. Thus it came about that
- Title: Lecture: The Seeds of Future Worlds
- world in process of passing away. But we know that with the intellect
- to our intellectuality is in course of wearing away.
- of that part of the world which is going down and will pass away with
- that out there in the world are phenomena which arise and pass away,
- centres all his attention on what is passing away, and even when he
- Oriental in him to see everywhere, within what is passing away and
- some time in the future cease to be. Heaven and earth will pass away.
- then heaven and earth may pass away, but the Logos, the Christ,
- cannot pass away. Man bears within him that which will one day be,
- nature, only what is “setting” and passing away. In
- which would otherwise be nothing but matter crumbling away into
- cosmos we have the crumbling away of matter in the moon, and in the sun
- Title: Lecture: Human Freedom and Its Connection with the Mystery of Golgotha
- sin and atonement are difficult, they do not do away with
- Golgotha is experienced rightly, it already tears us away from
- Title: Fundamental Impulses in the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
- mysteries. This made him go further away from what is natural
- contained in man's inner being, but it was unable to drive away
- existence has been blown away, where there is
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture I
- being, but it was unable to do away with the fear. It thus
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture II
- have a view back upon a world that is passing away. We can,
- intellect in the course of passing away.
- away with the earth and disappear. They are backward-pointing
- away but that matter persists, matter is the indestructible
- Heaven and earth will pass away, for what we see of the stars
- transient. Heaven and earth will pass away, but the inner
- heaven and earth may pass away, but the Logos, the Christ,
- cannot pass away. Man bears in his inner being what will one
- of what is reviving from what is passing away. Hence the most
- matter crumbling away into nothingness.
- cosmos we have the crumbling away of matter
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IV
- longer enter, the mineral realm develops — turned away
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VI
- the human being is striving away from the Midnight Hour of
- away from the earth, which would raise the head aloft. We are
- himself away from the animal element, who grows out of the
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VIII
- grow, fade away, and so on. It belongs to the human being,
- mineral realm will melt away, as it were, and this will
- also can feel as dissolving itself, even as vanishing away.
- gluttony. Arguing away this outer appearance of the soul
- are preparing Luciferic forms, always dreaming away in the
- actually had to wrest itself away from what today is already
- away from him. For the cosmos it again appears to be nothing
- When the mineral realm of the earth melts away, when the
- various animal species dies away, when the present form of
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture X
- such fall away at death. Of the senses' appearance there
- away, and which has passed over into complete abstraction
- — live in something that falls away
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture XI
- conceptions do not do away with the human being.
- is in a certain sense torn away from the world by the Mystery
- sun. More recent humanity must now not point away from the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: