Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: centre
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Evil and the Power of Thought
- AT THE CENTRE OF MAN'S
- — a special centre was ancient Ireland — then the
- Mystery centres, their gaze having long been directed outwards so as
- reason, whoever has had to learn of the presence of this centre of
- him he has a fiery centre of destruction, and in truth the forces of
- This centre which is isolated in man, and should work only within
- prevails, when we become aware once more of this human centre of
- destruction within — a centre, however, which must be
- physical body. This centre of destruction within modern Western man
- is a fact, and knowledge merely draws attention to it. If the centre
- centre of destruction. And this centre must be reckoned with, so that
- things in this way. Thus the realm that manifests as a centre
- in that realm which lies within man as a centre of destruction. And
- to ourselves the centre of destruction in man's inner being. It extends
- necessary centre of evil in man, the human Ego must be forged. This
- is forged in the centre of evil cannot pass beyond the realm of the
- tempered in the inner centre of evil. In the East men have a blood, a
- The centre of gravity of this world culture will be transferred
- Title: Lecture: The Seeds of Future Worlds
- AT THE CENTRE OF MAN'S
- within man a kind of centre of destruction. I showed how as long as
- described as a kind of centre and heart of destruction meets our gaze.
- needs be such a centre within us, for only in such a centre can the Ego
- of man establish itself. It is a centre for the strengthening and
- unreflecting, if we lacked this centre within us. For this centre
- of matter. But in this centre of destruction it really happens that
- centre of destruction. Then, in this very centre of destruction, the
- being formed to-day in man within this centre of destruction. It is
- and strengthening to take place within the centre of destruction
- out even to modern men how they carry in them a centre of
- recognise in man only the laws of nature. But in this centre of
- into it. As we have said, this centre of destruction is below our
- centres all his attention on what is passing away, and even when he
- word” that is formed in the inner chaos of man, in the centre
- an understanding of this inner centre of man in its true significance.
- matter cannot endure a centre. It concentrates towards the
- centre of the moon, but cannot endure it; it stops short there and
- it does approach the centre, but then it begins to receive life in
- the rays of the sun that stream out from the centre. It does not
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Human Freedom and Its Connection with the Mystery of Golgotha
- from the centre, instead of from the beginning and end. Even as
- Mystery of Golgotha, at the centre of the earth's development,
- obtains a new meaning when it receives it anew from the centre.
- — an illusory episode without any centre of gravity. It
- The centre is missing, the Mystery of Golgotha is missing
- Title: Fundamental Impulses in the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
- Therefore, he that is to see this centre of destruction in man
- man is the enveloping frame of a centre of destruction, and the
- man will realize that he envelops a destructive centre.
- will again be there, if man will again be shown this centre of
- physical body. This centre of destruction exists in the modern
- however, when this centre exists and man is unable to reach it
- conscious knowledge of this destructive centre and proceeds
- destructive centre which must be recognised in order to keep it
- appearing as such a destructive centre, is to be found within
- as the world of a destructive centre. With this Ego it is not
- us imagine the centre of destruction in man. It spreads over
- unfortunately not be reproduced.]. Here is the centre of
- in what must exist in man and must remain in him as a centre of
- really undergoes a hardening process in the centre of Evil
- which is saturated with the Ego, hardened in the inner centre
- countries lying around the Northern Sea, but the centre of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: