Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: decline
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Evil and the Power of Thought
- civilisation is in decline, and when the ancient oriental sage
- to discern it can perceive even now, in the phenomena of decline of
- decline can be transformed into forces of ascent only if he becomes
- Title: Lecture: The Seeds of Future Worlds
- 15th century were to continue, mankind would fall into decline; for
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture I
- social life. This ancient civilization is in decline, and
- now, in the phenomena of decline of the Asiatic culture, the
- and actually the forces of decline can be trans-formed into
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture II
- continue, humanity would fall entirely into decline, for with
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture V
- into decline but to come to a new ascent.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VI
- decline, a kind of icy process. All this, however, is
- world is to move toward its ascent and not its decline.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VIII
- in the midst of decline. Because the whole idea remains
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IX
- earth after the earth has passed through its decline. On
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture XI
- decline of the world, which do not deprive man of his own
- transcend the forces of decline and enter the forces of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: