Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: desire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Evil and the Power of Thought
- and truly desired to look into his innermost being, then he would be
- ancient times — if one desired to direct one's glance to the
- world, when one has the desire and the urge to surrender oneself
- desires to penetrate beyond the sense-perceptions. And it was this
- you, there speaks the Ego that desires to assert itself. With us,
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture I
- has the desire and the urge to surrender oneself entirely to
- love. With you, there speaks the I that desires to assert
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IV
- remains beyond death. Whatever is of a will nature desires to
- desired since the Midnight Hour of Existence to become man,
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture V
- instincts, our desires, to the so-called lower human nature
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VIII
- states that I have called burning desire, mobile sensitivity,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: