Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: epoch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Human Freedom and Its Connection with the Mystery of Golgotha
- epoch; i.e., ever since the middle of the Fifteenth Century, man
- death and a new birth. But in the present epoch this capacity of
- the present epoch we were not able to experience the world as an
- epoch and which encompass man; for although the conceptions of
- of past epochs view history? No matter in what form they saw it,
- feeling, continued to exist even in more recent epochs; the
- in which it appeared in ancient times. In past epochs man could
- fantasy. In past epochs, people did not imagine the Sun as a
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VI
- throughout certain epochs of time, beyond the
- we live today in humanity's present epoch man —
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: