Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: eye
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Seeds of Future Worlds
- exist; whatever makes itself known to eye, ear, and so on, will at
- Title: Lecture: Human Freedom and Its Connection with the Mystery of Golgotha
- his perceptions, for he may turn his eyes to the things he wants
- surveyed, which lies between the beginning and end of the earth.
- surveyed, even if we cannot survey its inner essence. It rises up
- which the eye is able to perceive the Sun. In Christ an older
- Title: Fundamental Impulses in the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
- did not turn its eye towards man's inner being. In this
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture II
- longer exist one day; whatever makes itself known to eye,
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture III
- eye of the soul, what is experienced as transitory, in
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VI
- say: man learns, as it were, how the eye grows together with
- the light and then no longer distinguishes the eye from the
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VIII
- brought before our spiritual eyes the unfolding of the soul
- spiritual eye as the imagination of the physical body, just
- the eye of the soul.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture X
- our eyes and ears, our sense of touch, and so on — in
- what strikes his eye and is colored by his love for the
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture XI
- that before man's eyes lies only appearance, in order that he
- eyes where he wishes; he may combine what he perceives into
- surveyed, even if we cannot survey its inner being. It rises
- itself only outwardly in the way in which the eye is able to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: