Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: face
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Evil and the Power of Thought
- faced, by virtue of the geographical features of the West and its
- face to face with this change. But men still talk in such a way that their
- Title: Lecture: Human Freedom and Its Connection with the Mystery of Golgotha
- which the Mystery of Golgotha should be faced, constitutes the
- outside faces us as an illusion for the sake of our own freedom
- Title: Fundamental Impulses in the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
- East had to face the necessity of man's knowledge of self, of a
- able to face the future in the right way, in connection with
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture I
- the mysteries coming over from Asia were faced, simply by
- face to face with this change. People still talk, however, in
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture II
- of how our earth will one day face annihilation, and of how
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture III
- surface of the conceptual life — and one trains oneself
- beneath the surface of the light-filled conceptual life,
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IV
- beneath the surface of the conceptual life, and this dream
- side of the surface of the mineral in mineral nature and that
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VI
- face the danger of entirely losing the necessary connection
- with his angel being. I say he would face the danger. Today
- only a small number of people face this danger, but if a
- trend of evolution persists, the human being of today faces
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture X
- deal about the starry skies and the surface of the earth.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture XI
- way in which the human being must face the Mystery of
- world of perception faces the human being as appearance for
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: