Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: found
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Evil and the Power of Thought
- country civilisation was founded on a quite different basis. He would
- when that word resounded which found its most radical expression in
- ancient oriental civilisation was founded under a different influence
- founded in Egypt and in North Africa. But particularly when the
- steeped in fear. You found your social order upon fear; you create
- founded the ancient Oriental world-conception, although they
- you had to develop Egohood, everything is founded on fear. With us,
- who had to suppress Egohood, everything was founded on love. With
- be found even among people who have come from the same milieu. But
- adjustment must be found.
- Title: Lecture: The Seeds of Future Worlds
- untruth has thus found its way into modern religious consciousness.
- man used to give instruction concerning a spiritual foundation of the
- have really found in ourselves the beginning of spiritual existence.
- that the Father God is at the foundation of a world which reveals itself
- is at the foundation of the world I can see with my senses. The world of
- Title: Lecture: Human Freedom and Its Connection with the Mystery of Golgotha
- reasonable foundation. We find instead that in the past, man gave
- realized fully and profoundly. This knowledge will not be
- Title: Fundamental Impulses in the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
- completely different foundations. Probably he would say: In my
- found in Asia, although strong European influences have entered
- be found in Asiatic culture.
- founded under another influence of the Sun's light on the
- colonies were founded in Egypt and Northern Africa, the
- spiritual facts and beings lying at the foundation of the outer
- colonies of Eastern origin founded in Western countries. A word
- Only reflections, mirrored images of outer life, can be found
- foundation of growth, and also at the foundation of the
- to be found in man. But it must be pointed out already to-day,
- found, as it were, isolated and separated from man, and should
- found your social organisations on fear, follow your artistic
- founded the old Oriental world-conception during my time,
- appearing as such a destructive centre, is to be found within
- be found in the human beings that are for instance seated here
- not be found. But this adjustment must be found.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture I
- was founded on a completely different basis.He would probably
- resounded that found its most radical expression in the Greek
- his environment. The ancient Oriental culture was founded
- mystery colonies were founded in Egypt and in North Africa,
- colonies transported from the Orient and founded in Western
- to cultivate the egoity, everything is founded on fear. With
- us, who had to suppress the ego, everything was founded on
- the lymph. Subtle shades of difference are to be found even
- between East and West, though this balance must be found.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture II
- inadequately if one fails to see as its foundation a
- Father God cannot be found by an ordinary study of the world.
- untruth has thus found its way into modern religious
- foundation of the world, a form that would have a different
- really found in ourselves the beginning of spiritual
- God lies at the foundation of a world revealing itself to our
- God lies at the foundation of the world that I can see with
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IV
- objectively the human soul life itself, and we found that
- etheric body. We also found that feeling develops itself
- outside him. In what is to be found outside the human body,
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture V
- regarding this web of thought to be found between the etheric
- hand we have found what is of the nature of will, and we
- more to the other side, to the web of thought that we found
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VI
- confront us in public life, are founded on the loose
- things are found again through spiritual science, one comes
- birth. One point of view is to be found in the lecture course
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VII
- which are to be found between the etheric body and the
- someday cells will be found to have the most complicated
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VIII
- and have found that this soul development takes place as
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IX
- what is found in the Akashic Chronicle, this theologian still
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture X
- of how the human being, when he founds a religion or when he
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture XI
- founded on anything in earthly life — then we create
- university view, which has no reasonable foundation. We find
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: