Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: imagination
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Seeds of Future Worlds
- Imagination; but for his vision they become permeated with inward
- Imagination is active, then we can see in the moon something that is
- moon in the consciousness of Imagination, you have a perpetual
- to the sun, there we find it is all quite different. Through Imagination
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture II
- perceives these beings through an imagination; for his
- where Imagination is active — we can see in the moon a
- in the consciousness of Imagination, one sees a continuous
- Imagination we are able to see how matter does not splinter
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture III
- super-sensible through the stages of Imagination, Inspiration,
- investigator makes use of Imagination and discovers the
- awaking. By the exercises leading to Imagination, the I and
- lights up in Imagination as future karma.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IV
- Imaginations flowing into one another. Moreover, they will
- Imagination, we do not link one thought to another in free
- upward we find what we then have subjectively in Imagination.
- What we cultivate inwardly as a web of Imaginations exists
- Imagination driven outward, and we ourselves are formed out
- of this world through such an Imagination driven outward.
- Imagination from within as a process of cognition. The next
- in Imagination lives in pictures formed from without. Hence
- form we can also grasp through Imagination. Our soul element,
- objective for this thinking, which is given for Imagination
- with beings revealing themselves through Imagination, as we
- through Imagination, Inspiration, and Intuition.
- go upward we first find Imagination as reality fulfilled.
- reveal themselves in Imaginations; he goes further upward and
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture V
- that is, what comes into play entirely in Imaginations. For
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VIII
- spiritual eye as the imagination of the physical body, just
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: