Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: longing
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Evil and the Power of Thought
- lymph, in which lives an echo of the longing for Nirvana.
- Title: Lecture: The Seeds of Future Worlds
- who had a peculiar longing to live behind the phenomena of the senses,
- developed a longing to see behind the sense-phenomena, and in so
- Title: Lecture: Human Freedom and Its Connection with the Mystery of Golgotha
- meaning in history. We should be filled with the longing to
- Title: Fundamental Impulses in the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
- perhaps say to those belonging to this Western civilisation: To
- lymph, containing the echo of the Nirvana-longing. In the
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture I
- in which lives an echo of the longing for Nirvana.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture II
- the ancient Oriental, who developed a peculiar longing to
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IV
- our soul life bears through death: the longing for the being
- of man. And this longing for the being of man is particularly
- of a spiritual world, the deepest longing to become man.
- into our consciousness, bears within it the opposite longing.
- most intense longing to spread out into the world — to
- bear within them the longing to become world. The will, on
- it the longing to become man.
- Thoughts: Longing to
- Longing to be come man.
- longings to become man. One can perceive this with
- the longing is already clearly expressed to return, to awake
- the human physical body itself. This longing, however,
- — that acquires the longing to be dispersed again, to
- element in its longing to become world then has come, as it
- cosmos. The longing to become world is achieved, and a
- this longing of the thoughts to become world slowly changes
- into the longing to become man again, again to interweave
- longing of our thoughts to become world, now that it has been
- fulfilled, into the longing to become man again, gradually to
- moment that the thoughts receive the longing to become man
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture V
- he develops himself with two longings that proceed on the one
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VI
- those belonging together as a people, although here there are
- consciousness, in spite of not belonging to it, what colors
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VIII
- belonging to various theosophical societies, for instance,
- emanation of the earth, belonging therefore to the earth
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture XI
- be filled with the longing to rediscover the meaning of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: