Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: past
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Seeds of Future Worlds
- memory of a past experience.
- to the great contradiction between East and West. In times past the Oriental
- know only the passing and the past. What our intellect gives us, if
- Title: Lecture: Human Freedom and Its Connection with the Mystery of Golgotha
- from many different aspects. In the course of the past years, we
- different in a more remote past. In past times people had very
- the past. In the Old Testament we find ideas which are above all
- of past epochs view history? No matter in what form they saw it,
- in which it appeared in ancient times. In past epochs man could
- reasonable foundation. We find instead that in the past, man gave
- right way how in the past man's soul confronted the beginning of
- of the past, by allowing his whole soul to be filled by a
- fantasy. In past epochs, people did not imagine the Sun as a
- the past. What is missing in the writings of an older Theosophy?
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture II
- past experience.
- only the passing and the past. When we behold in the right
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture III
- of thought. They are our past karma (see
- therefore, we perceive our past karma.
- past and future karma, what weaves and lives within us,
- perceive its effects out of the past if we can maintain our
- of his past karma; every evening on falling asleep he passes
- grasp with presence of mind the past objectively, without, it
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IV
- It is inspired, breathed in, out of our own past, that past
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture V
- have already explained the process of observation in the past
- thought to his past karma. Looking at man from the viewpoint
- these things, therefore, one can really see the person's past
- brings us completely into the stream of the human past. Hence
- our past on this path, our completed karma, is also to be
- sought. In feeling, in the most essential sense, past and
- unite with what is certainly only the past, as I have just
- reflect as a past experience, if it were permeated by will!
- everything in which the human past and the human future play
- mood of soul of the human being in a moment where past and
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VII
- past this cosmic evolution has gone through the Saturn, Sun,
- entire life. Karmic tendencies remaining from the past unite
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VIII
- referred back to past ages of the cosmos. From my
- higher realms, we must look back to ages far in the past. We
- stage of beings who, in ages long past, have in their
- look up to higher beings as they were in the past.
- as they were in the past and understand them according to
- into the future. Regarding the human being we can group past,
- present, and future together symbolically by saying: the past
- have a world in the past. We have its effects today on the
- today already encompass two worlds. The world of the past can
- present-day man means world knowledge of the past. Knowledge
- spirit look at the splendor of the past world. If you wish to
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture X
- past ages of which we have spoken — beginning with the
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture XI
- most varied viewpoints. In the course of the past years, we
- the past. In the Old Testament we find conceptions that are
- people of past eras view history? No matter in what form they
- the distant past and the distant future.
- ancient times. In past ages the human being could imagine a
- instead that in the past the human being gave himself up
- right way how in the past man's soul pictured the beginning
- meant in the past. What is missing in these writings? The
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: