Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: planetary
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VI
- this way. Before we sink down into the planetary system, and
- therefore into the forces of the planetary system, our
- all this we owe to this planetary influence. All that helps
- human, therefore, as we return through the planetary system.
- loosened on our entering the planetary realm, and this first
- planetary region, because we have been unable to make any
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VII
- cosmic planetary bodies that have to do with it, we know,
- you yesterday, the sphere of the planetary forces. This is a
- experienced from the working of the planetary world on his
- reaches the planetary realm, he fashions man himself and
- experiences in the passage through the planetary system
- planetary system that preceded his earthly incorporation.
- planetary relationships. In this way one can look intimately
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: