Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: play
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Evil and the Power of Thought
- related to hatred, so hatred plays a great part in your whole
- probably say: “In my days, fear played no part in civilised
- who accompanied him played a harp-like instrument, for he needed to
- play; then he would continue his talk, and the maiden would play
- Title: Lecture: The Seeds of Future Worlds
- how the dying plays into it.
- Title: Fundamental Impulses in the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
- plays an important part in your whole civilisation.
- days, fear really played no part in the life of
- spring out of it, the chief part was played by a joyful kind of
- harp-like instrument on which she played in the intervals
- played, he continued talking and then the girl played again.
- about the world, accompanied by younger people playing pleasant
- only exercise its action in man, play only this one part in man
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture I
- Since fear is closely related to hatred, hatred plays a great
- say, “In my day, fear played no part in civilized life.
- young woman who accompanied him played a harp-like
- harp-maiden would play; then he would continue his talk, and
- the maiden would play again. Something coquettish, in a
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture II
- what is perishing plays into what is unfolding.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture III
- thinking, feeling, and willing play into one another in the
- thought without picturing the role played in this train of
- use our will, our thoughts play into our will as impulses. In
- physical body. We must therefore see in it an interplay of
- plays the subjective thought-weaving (bright) that drowns the
- cooperate in a living interplay, so must etheric body and
- astral body be in living interplay for the life of feeling.
- When we are awake we experience this living interplay of our
- willing plays downward when I move an arm in obedience to my
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture V
- death playing into what lives in his soul by way of feeling.
- already playing into it, and therefore a really free deed
- that is, what comes into play entirely in Imaginations. For
- being continuously, that plays into man's life continuously.
- everything in which the human past and the human future play
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VI
- kind are actually what might be called a mere playing with
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VIII
- and astral body, and in the interplay that develops between
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IX
- our gaze to the spiritual worlds. For, in fact, playing into
- designates as talent plays a role. ...”
- played out for him in a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: