Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: possess
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Fundamental Impulses in the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
- used to possess in his time, then he would speak in this way
- already possessed this look into man's interior can really show
- use possesses the mama of destruction, of dissolution as
- thinking man must possess in order to acquire the
- Especially the old civilisation of the East possessed this love
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture III
- observe this world with the same calm and self-possession
- daydreamers, thus losing our self-possession. Dreams as such
- possession of it, saturating it entirely. Similarly, in
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IV
- possesses, however, the force of life. It presents itself to
- possessed by physical, earthly things but a life that
- consciousness that we possess between birth and death.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture V
- possess within our thinking activity merely in pictures, what
- body and the I. The I as possessed by the human being is
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VI
- experience into what he possesses as mineral consciousness.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VII
- the mineral consciousness he possessed before but a
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VIII
- immersed itself in possesses life: an entire living earth,
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture X
- earthly human beings, we can possess only so much as is
- but also something that can be only an earthly possession for
- century, however, man still possessed a kind of legacy from
- when he still possessed his divine-spiritual legacy.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: