Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: realm
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Evil and the Power of Thought
- realm where the being of man has an impulse to destroy, to blot out,
- things in this way. Thus the realm that manifests as a centre
- in that realm which lies within man as a centre of destruction. And
- is forged in the centre of evil cannot pass beyond the realm of the
- Title: Lecture: The Seeds of Future Worlds
- realm we cannot see when the mirror is intact. Correspondingly, if we carry
- fact, entered a realm where it is meaningless to speak of subjective and
- Title: Lecture: Human Freedom and Its Connection with the Mystery of Golgotha
- him his own being and without penetrating into a free realm in
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture I
- into this realm of experience through such intimations.
- penetrates as far as memory, he enters a realm where the
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture II
- spatial mirror, we see behind the mirror; we see into a realm
- same time entered a realm where it no longer makes sense to
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture III
- Then one comes into the realm of the
- thus grasped the soul element in a certain realm.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IV
- descend to the mineral realm we must admit that the
- what we see within the human realm, the animal realm, and the
- plant realm, and then we come here to the mineral realm, the
- mineral realm shows us only its outer side in its working
- longer enter, the mineral realm develops — turned away
- the ranks of the realms of nature but who stand above the
- to ascribe to the animal in the realm below us a
- thus reaches downward into the three realms of nature and
- reaches upward into the three realms of the divine,
- down to the plant realm, the sleeping consciousness, and if
- the deeply sleeping consciousness of the mineral realm. The
- mineral realm spread around us reveals one side to us. If you
- into the deeply sleeping consciousness of the mineral realm.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture V
- the borders of those realms of human observation that are
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VI
- the animal, plant, and mineral realms. As we ascend we
- view these beings who constitute the realm we encounter when
- ordinary consciousness the laws underlying the mineral realm.
- everything that makes the mineral realm in a certain sense
- mineral realm.
- same where the plant realm is concerned. You know that
- science stops short on coming to the plant realm; at best it
- realm. With his mineral concepts he comes still less —
- animal realm or even to self-knowledge. All this must be
- a consciousness adapted to the mineral realm. The human being
- lives in the spiritual realm itself, he can journey through
- spiritual realm.
- comprehended in the realm of mineral nature, and the mineral
- nature in the plant, animal, and human realms, and would then
- especially the realm of the archai, of the primal spirits.
- happen to a human being when he enters the realm of the
- the Midnight Hour of Existence, comes about only in the realm
- the realm of the will of the archai. The will that prevails
- us the laws holding good in the animal realms.
- into the realm of the archai and receive and incorporate into
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VII
- receives from realms beyond the earth something different
- works on the plant realm both on earth and in the cosmos
- us a kind of inner aspect. The mineral and plant realms
- at the animal realm, however, we must actually say that this
- hierarchies beyond the earthly. There in the animal realm we
- begins to work with the plant realm in the outer world; then
- reaches the planetary realm, he fashions man himself and
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VIII
- hierarchies, in the realms above man. If we look again into
- in the realm of the angeloi, for example, went through their
- higher realms, we must look back to ages far in the past. We
- and animal realms. This physical body, therefore, is actually
- human spirit out of the higher realms, out of the spiritual
- realms. It is only there by virtue of the processes that the
- call a realm of nature of the future, which does not yet
- exist at all — a realm of nature of the future. There
- will arise a future realm of nature out of what today is only
- a picture — a realm that in its essential being will
- stand between our present mineral realm, which lies as though
- dead on the earth, and the plant realm which, immersing
- itself in this dead mineral realm, enlivens it, gives it
- with no dead mineral realm, and a plant world that is not
- merely able to immerse life into the mineral realm but is
- itself alive within a living mineral realm. Imagine this
- living mineral realm, a future stage in the metamorphosis of
- Jupiter stage — a future, living mineral realm living
- immerses itself into the plant realm in a merely material way
- this that, as future plant realm, has its seed today in the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IX
- earthly realm, becomes seed for what the earth becomes after
- which means one becomes a leader of humanity in some realm
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture XI
- — the higher beings of the realms of nature, plants,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: