Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: shadow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VIII
- being a kind of shadowy outline that does not, however, reach
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IX
- the astral body. The thought shadows, which one receives
- nothing but what the astral body casts into the I as shadow
- shadows, making some mathematical calculations that proceed
- just as they are given, as shadow processes. It is thus
- as thought shadows. Now something like an active intellect
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture X
- shadows is cast upward from the depths of the human being,
- shadows that come up from the depths of our being. The mental
- images that we experience consciously are the shadow pictures
- of a deep weaving of the soul but they are still only shadow
- of the will, however, only through the shadowy thought
- most illuminating response we can muster is the shadowed
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture XI
- which gives a meaning to history. Even if only a shadow
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: