Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: star
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Evil and the Power of Thought
- know in order to find a starting point for trying to get a grip on
- Title: Lecture: The Seeds of Future Worlds
- For what we see of the stars by means of our senses — that too
- Title: Fundamental Impulses in the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
- from which we must start.
- evolution is characterised by the fact that the starting point
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture I
- to find a starting point for trying to get a grip on modern
- said, is characterized by the fact that the starting point
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture II
- Heaven and earth will pass away, for what we see of the stars
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VI
- the animals, the mountains, rivers, clouds, the stars, sun,
- human being. We do not behold the stars, we behold the
- contained in the universe, let us say, between stars and
- positions of the sun to these stars, to the heaven of the
- fixed stars in general, in the constellations of the sun with
- this heaven of fixed stars we have the laws that prevail in
- constellations of the stars. We remain a long time in the
- kingdom where we are dependent on the star constellations
- constellations of the stars, however, is the expression, as
- for them the heaven of the fixed stars, the Zodiac
- the fixed stars.
- stars, the sun, the moon, mountains, valleys, rivers, and the
- as the spiritual behind sun, moon, and stars, behind
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VII
- We will take this as our starting point today.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture X
- deal about the starry skies and the surface of the earth.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: