Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: subject
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Seeds of Future Worlds
- fact, entered a realm where it is meaningless to speak of subjective and
- word, the audible word, is not merely subjective, but is something
- distinction between subjective and objective loses meaning. We stand
- with our subjectivity in objectivity; and objectivity works in
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture II
- speak of subjective and objective. When you hear another
- is not merely something subjective but is something placed
- human beings, the distinction between subjective and
- objective loses meaning. We stand with our subjectivity
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture III
- subjectively. The thoughts that I mean now confront the
- plays the subjective thought-weaving (bright) that drowns the
- subjective weaving of thought. Both, however, are present in
- objective weaving of thought and the subjective
- this cosmic thinking with our subjective thinking. We have
- subjectively in flowing thinking, feeling, and willing.
- life of thought, from the subjective life of thought, for it
- to its foreignness compared with our subjective thinking,
- spirit through thought. The subjective thoughts that we add
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IV
- given on the subject that we can ascend from the day
- unrelated to our own subjective thought-weaving. This weaving
- upward we find what we then have subjectively in Imagination.
- — at first in a subjective way through inner experience
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture V
- the place where our subjective thinking also lies, for we
- weave the subjective thoughts into this web of thought. The
- consciousness at all, but because the subjective thoughts,
- subjectively as soul life. We find it objectified. We find
- subjective, that on the one side we have the thought
- middle, for subjective experience, stands feeling.
- nothing other than subjective experience, shaded in all sorts
- of ways by outer events, but nevertheless subjective
- in this subjective experience, that is, in the actual inner
- our subjectivity within this web of thought. What we
- actually as if the web of thought were there; the subjective
- thought, and this web of thought then reflects our subjective
- thoughts in a helter-skelter way so that our subjective
- our inner being, we are, in this moment when subjective
- is within this web of thought also for our subjective
- thought toward which our subjective thoughts also flow, this
- words we point to what we actually have subjectively in our
- subjective thoughts, which we tie to the outer impressions,
- described? You see, the subjective thought becomes conscious
- thinking, however, in subjective thinking, we are conscious
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VI
- Existence toward a new life on earth he is subject to cosmic
- laws, just as here on earth he is subject to earthly laws. We
- more subject to the directional forces governing the posture
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture X
- we take up a conception that goes beyond the subjective and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: