Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: transform
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Evil and the Power of Thought
- transformed by impulses of feeling and of will, together with
- transformed by feeling and will. One finds only the
- impressions are transformed by feeling and will, man is still unable
- transformed reflection of the outer world, and takes it, perhaps, as
- self-knowledge is only the transformed outer world, which is
- transformation sets in of that material existence which is within the
- decline can be transformed into forces of ascent only if he becomes
- Title: Lecture: The Seeds of Future Worlds
- intermediate states of transformation the Jupiter existence will
- Title: Fundamental Impulses in the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
- pleasure, able to transform itself into devoted surrender to
- transformed by impulses of feeling and impulses of will and
- sense-impressions, transformed by feeling and will, can arise.
- transformed by feeling and will, man nevertheless does not know
- have been transformed, man often takes what he sees within him
- only the transformed world outside reflecting itself into
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture I
- impressions and has been transformed by feeling and will. One
- transformed by feeling and will,man still does not know how
- transformed mirror-image of the outer world and takes it,
- transformed outer world, which is reflected out of man's
- a complete transformation arises of the material existence
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture II
- through all kinds of intermediate states of transformation
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VIII
- transformations, how the human being goes through certain
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IX
- planet, Jupiter (green), which will be transformed from the
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture X
- appearance, transformed in the way that I have described.
- totally transformed, making us into free human beings.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture XI
- religious faith living in freedom, he transforms himself for
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: