Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: true
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Evil and the Power of Thought
- cultivating self-knowledge and a true inner vision. And simply
- picked up, but a true experience of them could not be attained,
- instincts only when a true knowledge of the human being once again
- self-knowledge in the true way.
- Title: Lecture: The Seeds of Future Worlds
- of forming a true idea of Christ.
- of the Father God. It is indeed true that if anyone sets out to
- true teaching concerning the Father God.
- an understanding of this inner centre of man in its true significance.
- we are able to see how matter does not collect in this way at all; true,
- Title: Lecture: Human Freedom and Its Connection with the Mystery of Golgotha
- its true weight if the Mystery of Golgotha can be set into the
- cosmos, where the Sun was shining. A true knowledge of the
- Title: Fundamental Impulses in the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
- something shines in our inner being, changing, it is true, into
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture I
- necessity of cultivating self-knowledge and a true inner
- one could not attain a true experience of them. Individual
- flows into his instincts only when a true knowledge of the
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture II
- a true idea of Christ.
- world and brought to human beings the true teaching
- to an understanding of this inner being of man in its true
- in this way at all; true, it does approach the center, but
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture III
- life thinking, feeling, and willing. It is true that
- consciousness one does not have the true I. What do we have
- is true, recognizing it as plainly as I have now described
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IV
- and sleeps in winter. The reverse is true. In the stirring
- is true, but the soul lives with them, cosmically lives,
- self-surrender, a true surrender of self. This
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture V
- following experience. Outer observation, it is true, will
- wish to approach a true knowledge of the human being. Man
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VI
- to their angel beings. It is true that the angel being would
- man. It is true, however, that if, in the way characterized,
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VII
- true sense a physicist. He occupied himself with natural
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VIII
- science of the spirit, we find that it is true that the
- perceive its true form at all, but we do perceive this true
- world of weaving thoughts. This picture-world is the true
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IX
- their true form into consciousness — as the seed for
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture X
- thought content in its true nature is something much more
- here between birth and death in true freedom. Those actions that
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture XI
- and death, the human being lives in a true world that he does
- appearance; he does not find freedom in the true world, which
- today acquires its true significance only if the Mystery of
- Christ of the outer world. The true knowledge of the Mystery
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: