Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: understood
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Evil and the Power of Thought
- and in so doing he would indicate (if he were rightly understood)
- could be understood only intellectually. Ideas about them could be
- later life can be understood only if one is aware of how he received,
- Title: Fundamental Impulses in the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
- in constant use, but misunderstood, in its innermost essence,
- wisdom. This knowledge is taken up without being understood at
- understood intensively, not extensively; but I will draw it
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture I
- understood) what were from his point of view the most
- the right light; then such a thing can be understood. With
- to be understood intensively, not extensively, but I would
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IV
- grasp of what can be understood as the spiritual in the human
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VI
- have understood the genius of the language, not merely what
- because what is there understood as concept is merely the
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IX
- must now be understood — if one wishes to bring them in
- generally are understood today, by means of the intellect, by
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture X
- understood by those people who can experience in their
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: