Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: upward
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IV
- upward as feelings, so is the soul life of the animal based
- upward in a living feeling and that the creature lives in
- upward we find what we then have subjectively in Imagination.
- reaches upward into the three realms of the divine,
- go upward we first find Imagination as reality fulfilled.
- reveal themselves in Imaginations; he goes further upward and
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture V
- sketch, I can say that in feeling there streams upward into
- feeling streams upward (blue), and downward there streams
- thrusts upward into the region of feeling, and more is woven
- individual element would want to live upward and to melt,
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VII
- gradually press upward. All this then permeates him with the
- upward, not a downward, direction.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture X
- shadows is cast upward from the depths of the human being,
- lapping upward into the I.
- consciousness, how little rises upward from our inner being
- upward into this dull, will-oriented I.
- feeling content rises upward and unites with the sense
- after death. Only what has crested upward like waves and has
- crest upward from our inner being. If we therefore direct
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: