You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: apostate
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- Apostate. He fell by the hand of a murderer because he was intent upon
- In this sense Constantine and Julian the Apostate are two symbols of
- historical evolution. Julian the Apostate stands as it were upon the
- This was the conception that Julian the Apostate wanted to preserve —
- In truth, Julian the Apostate and Constantine stand before us as two
- symbols ... Julian the Apostate was bent upon preserving those
- again feel true compassion for one like Julian the Apostate who felt