Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: palladium
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- The Palladium
- Palladium. It was said that the Palladium had once been in Troy and
- of the sun. Then the Palladium was taken to Rome, and its presence
- venerated Roman temple, lay the Palladium, its existence known only to
- knowledge that the Palladium was guarded in Rome, the early Christians
- Palladium was taken away from Rome. Constantine founded
- Constantinople, and he caused the Palladium to be buried in the earth
- in the removal of the Palladium from Rome to Constantinople.
- none too distant future the Palladium will be removed from
- believed. At all events the Palladium is waiting, expecting to be
- darkness. Yes, the Palladium goes to the East, where the decadence of
- the universe — the Palladium-treasure is illumined by a wisdom born
- from the riches of the knowledge living in the West. The Palladium,
- Palladium, the treasure of wisdom, from Troy to Rome, from Rome to
- again. The Sun-Mystery must be found again — otherwise the Palladium
- looking for the darkness that surrounds the Palladium, for an open
- which are conducted in the West in such a way that the Palladium can
- Palladium, in itself, is dark; if it is suffused with light, then it
- But this the West does not understand. Only when the Palladium legend
- Palladium can again be made to shine must be born out of modern
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: