You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: affirm
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- our judgments are affirmative. We have arrived at something which, as
- We affirm and negate. We do not come to the point of actual antipathy;
- affirmative judgment becomes experience of light. The same could be
- of negation, light in the direction of affirmation.
- antipathy into negative judgments and sympathy into affirmative
- affirmation or antipathetic negation. When you look at Egyptian
- forms give expression to sympathetic affirmation or antipathetic