Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: antipathy
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- antipathy. Whereas the will that is involved in outer activity and
- egotism, the more strongly is the element of antipathy working in him.
- unfolds the element of antipathy in his life of feeling so strongly
- antipathy which then lays hold of his astral body; his astral body is
- steeped in the element of antipathy; antipathy streams out from him
- antipathy to people to whom his attitude was otherwise neutral, or
- antipathy not to be explained by outer circumstances are experienced,
- soul which forces its way upwards out of sleep. If this antipathy gets
- fraught with antipathy there is still a certain lively intensity. When
- We affirm and negate. We do not come to the point of actual antipathy;
- to antipathy: we merely say, no. In the same way we do not rouse
- antipathy into negative judgments and sympathy into affirmative
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: