Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: child
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- what he takes in from outside. Consider that when the child
- new birth lives within its being; if the child could
- the child. The human being does not only look back into his
- head and the thorax still form a whole in the child, during
- childish head teaches the child (“Kindskopf den
- always remains a child in regard to his head. He only grows
- really remains a child throughout life. Indeed, we may say:
- how the childish head, which is the teacher, should treat
- the childish pupil in the right way.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: