Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: conscious
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- being able to claim that any conscious impulses are racing effect. In
- these operations of the will are as withdrawn from human consciousness
- his conscious mental life; the fact is that this spirituality is at
- rise into our consciousness inasmuch as we can form mental concepts
- conscious of its effects. That is one aspect of the will.
- consciousness of it.
- consciousness is concerned it has really only the intensity of a
- consciousness; the two poles of the will rise into this intensified
- consciousness and in it both the inner will and the outer will are
- unconscious realms. They press upwards from the sleeping will. It is
- consciousness of what lies in the will that works in our organism
- ordinary consciousness — on yonder side of the Threshold. He who comes
- which, were they to gain control in the conscious life of a man, would
- good. What is radically evil when it breaks into our conscious life,
- must become conscious wisdom, that what has sunk into the
- subconsciousness, into purely organic activity and even into
- consciousness. We must re-discover the Sun-Mystery.
- example — worked in the world out of a direct consciousness that the
- is brought into the clear light of consciousness, only when men can
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- develop a consciousness in this direction, it would be able
- consciously with your right one; you only need to touch
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: