Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ear
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- night on the other side of the earth where we are not living, so does
- dream. But at any rate it is clearer than the workings of will. It
- to know it, learns to know the force by which the human being can be
- anyone through spiritual training, it is for him as it was for earlier
- the ear that hears of it. — Nevertheless man must realize that life
- when it surge upwards into mental life, it becomes still clearer but at
- the ocean-depths of the soul that man bears the sun-nature today. It
- mouth that speaks of it and sinful the ear that hears of it.
- learnt in the Mysteries as the last remnants of the ancient,
- Physically it appears as though the sun gives the planets light, but
- regarded as the earthly source of Light — not indeed as the source
- knowledge that the Palladium was guarded in Rome, the early Christians
- Constantinople, and he caused the Palladium to be buried in the earth
- The Sun-Mystery has disappeared into the nether regions of human
- is brought into the clear light of consciousness, only when men can
- If our hearts are in the right place, knowledge of the course of
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- the whole universe, of the whole cosmos. And if you bear in
- the same time a self-contained being, by bearing in mind
- realize quite clearly that everything a human being takes
- go back into earlier times if we wish to grasp man in his
- taking his place culturally in the external life on earth.
- lives upon the earth as a hunter, breeder of animals,
- human occupations upon the earth.
- The drawing, showing the earth in the universe, cannot
- here we have the earth. Let us suppose that we have the
- human being upon the earth. In regard to these four form
- principles, he would be dependent on the earth's
- the earth's circumference. Here (above), man is
- and consider how the human being is formed by the earth, as
- constellations below the horizon (for the earth covers
- influence through the earth. Here the human being would
- have to adapt himself to the earth in regard to his stars.
- universe; the last four members lead him to the earth, and
- covered by the earth. In the four central members the stars
- and the earth maintain a balance.
- Taurus, and similarly the stars near Gemini and near
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: