Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: element
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- the will is the most mysterious and secret element in human nature. It
- instinctive element over which we have little control and which drives
- too, the will is an indeterminate, mysterious element.
- egotism, the more strongly is the element of antipathy working in him.
- antipathetic element that derives from sleep also works in an abnormal
- unfolds the element of antipathy in his life of feeling so strongly
- steeped in the element of antipathy; antipathy streams out from him
- this element of antipathetic feeling surges into the conceptual life,
- the Egyptians and Chaldeans caused men to bring an element of
- of the element of life that is present in sympathies and antipathies.
- felt the element in which the sun lives within the human being as the
- element of Eros — the element of Love. Thus: the sun as the divine
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- is the encompassing element. It is really the symbol of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: