Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: epoch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- second Post-Atlantean epoch. — God in the Light — that is to say,
- in the second Post-Atlantean epoch. On the other hand in the third
- Post-Atlantean epoch (Egypto-Chaldean) men experienced more strongly
- pictorial or other records of the Egypto-Chaldean epoch shall we
- In that epoch the sun was experienced as the divine source of Life.
- And now we come to the Greco-Latin epoch when man's experience of
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- the epoch in which we are living. If we adopt the
- past epochs, people really
- epoch of Pisces, and it is a repetition.
- if we go back to the epoch of Aries, we still find the four
- by going back still farther, to the epoch of Taurus, to the
- Atlantean epoch and to the last but one Atlantean epoch,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: