Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: eye
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- correct to depict the eye as an independent entity; what takes place
- in the eye is that the outer world penetrates into the organism as it
- the light into our eyes. For us the light is outside, phantomlike. Nor
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- necessarily perceive through the eyes; but everything is
- arranged geometrically, also the eyes, which are focused
- with the eyes. When we envisage any point outside, the axis
- of the right eye crosses that of the left eye, in the same
- representatives of etheric eyes. And again, the limbs are a
- be the eyes. Also in regard to the human form we thus have
- head is the passenger conveyed by the remaining human being
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: