Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: find
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- made it possible for the true Sun-Mystery to find its way to men.
- existence. Through spiritual-scientific development we must find it
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- universe, you will find, as it were, that as regards the
- Taurus, you will find that he is always looking sideways
- the stage of maturity, we find
- a fish tail — something which we do not find in
- in this Zodiac sign you will always find a striding
- the middle we find the region
- if we go back to the epoch of Aries, we still find the four
- etc., we would finally come to Pisces. There we would find
- we find that he was an etheric being and in the present
- primeval wisdom of the ages, by finding it within ourselves.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: