Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: first
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- being. Two aspects of the will can be distinguished. — There is first
- first time in the days of Constantine, had destroyed. Countless
- Indeed during the first centuries of Christendom, Christ was still a
- priests of the Romans, and even the first Emperors — Augustus, for
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- should then consider first of all man's life as a
- us first consider the human form
- first stage of fitting himself into the cosmos by saying:
- first take the simplest farming existence — by
- third, second, first post-Atlantean ages, to the last
- being reaches birth, the first four force impulses lie
- being, but the first four force impulses and the last four
- The first one, the head, is in reality the transformation
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: