Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: force
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- respects it is a highly indeterminate force; there is in it an
- soul which forces its way upwards out of sleep. If this antipathy gets
- to know it, learns to know the force by which the human being can be
- have the counterbalance of our organic activity in the very forces
- is the counterbalance for our spent life-forces when it take effect in
- If you ask: What is the nature of the forces which make compensation
- for the spent life-forces? — the answer is: They are the forces of
- foundations as a necessary force.
- the external world lie forces and powers which give guidance from the
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- say: He fits himself into the external forces of
- forces which already existed within us; this stage of
- and forces from outside. In reality, everything we eat, is
- Then forces begin to work inside. They give man the
- influence of the earth. He is influenced by forces. If this
- other forces more thinly on the other side and say: If a
- the age of Pisces, man has really sailed into the forces
- being reaches birth, the first four force impulses lie
- being, but the first four force impulses and the last four
- The Lion is the representative of the forces which fill out
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: