Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: four
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- Then, from about the fourth century A.D. onwards, came the time when,
- In the fourth century A.D. there were schools which taught that the
- In the fourth century A.D. there was sunset; now there must be
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- that the fourth thing is to encompass ourselves. (See
- four things place before us the
- ourselves from outside. Only in the fourth stage we
- human being upon the earth. In regard to these four form
- may therefore say: The four upper
- universe; the last four members lead him to the earth, and
- covered by the earth. In the four central members the stars
- if we go back to the epoch of Aries, we still find the four
- being reaches birth, the first four force impulses lie
- being, but the first four force impulses and the last four
- it walks on four legs; in middle age on two, and in old age
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: