Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: grow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- mobility of the universe. He grows inwardly mobile.
- growing mature, we begin, as it were, to decay inwardly. In
- to speak. We grow mineralized. With this we again fit
- the Fifteenth Century, he is growing into his abstractions,
- growing human being.
- man outgrows infancy he must be
- always remains a child in regard to his head. He only grows
- metabolic-limb man. People notice this, as they grow old.
- on three,” people notice that they grow old in this
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: