Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: hand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- Translated by D. S. Osmond, from a shorthand report unrevised by the lecturer.
- the upper hand in a human being, he becomes a world-hater, and such
- being can promote overweening egotism when it gets the upper hand —
- experience of darkness — where we see nothing. On the other hand,
- in the second Post-Atlantean epoch. On the other hand in the third
- Apostate. He fell by the hand of a murderer because he was intent upon
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- out of our own being. But on the other hand, we know that
- only need to clasp your left hand
- yourself. You do something with your right hand, but you
- way in which our hands cross, when the right hand clasps
- process by moving the right hand, clasping the left one, up
- right hand of the man on the right is clasping the left
- hand of the man on the left. Again, it is the gesture which
- explained to you today contains, on the one hand, the
- cosmos, but on the other hand lies what may fill us, I
- they touch each other, clasp hands, and so forth.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: