Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: head
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- mind that in regard to the formation of the head, the human
- head, he is placed into the whole universe. But we can only
- connected with the head, man turns towards the whole
- cosmos, and by bringing his head through birth, from the
- head, he takes back, as it were, into himself, what is
- for in the past, the ships were adorned with the heads of
- head (consider everything I have already explained to you)
- insofar as he has a head; he develops within his own self
- eight members are still in a rudimentary stage. The head is
- being, but the thorax and the head attached to it are
- The first one, the head, is in reality the transformation
- his head. We then have before us a complete human being.
- turned backwards and the head is sitting on its legs. The
- head is a complete human being, but its legs are reversed;
- hidden itself into the head which has become a sphere,
- head and the thorax still form a whole in the child, during
- educated. The human being living in the head is the
- childish head teaches the child (“Kindskopf den
- always remains a child in regard to his head. He only grows
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: