Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: outside
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- the ego and astral body are outside the physical body; but our waking,
- the light into our eyes. For us the light is outside, phantomlike. Nor
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- what he takes in from outside. Consider that when the child
- with the eyes. When we envisage any point outside, the axis
- gradual process of man's formation from outside
- but we are still outside. Then the imitation of the
- ourselves from outside. Only in the fourth stage we
- in from outside, is like something which should not really
- and forces from outside. In reality, everything we eat, is
- absorbing what is outside. Consequently we began with the
- outside, from the universe. Of course, one had to accept
- influence from outside, also those in the proximity of
- certain way man is still outside and takes in his prenatal
- from outside within his inner being.
- the human being is formed from outside, from the cosmos.
- These, in any case, are formed from outside.
- being. Here (above), they influence him from outside, and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: