Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pass
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- passing on this ancient tradition of the threefold Mystery of the Sun.
- men to pass through the stage of believing that a globe of gas is
- the ancient wisdom still survives but is passing into darkness. And in
- again feel true compassion for one like Julian the Apostate who felt
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- that the fourth thing is to encompass ourselves. (See
- by the skin, you will obtain this process of encompassing
- We encompass ourselves.
- encompass ourselves.
- ripening; if it surpasses this point, it dries up. We may
- take hold of himself and to encompass himself. (See
- He encompasses himself.
- is the self-encompassed being,
- the people who took Cancer as the symbol for encompassing
- its claws round its victim, thus encompassing it. This is
- contained in the word Cancer, which encompasses man. Cancer
- is the encompassing element. It is really the symbol of the
- encompassing an angle of 180 degrees, you obtain a
- time he is really repeating what he already passed through
- head is the passenger conveyed by the remaining human being
- — a passenger who is a spy. The head's legs are
- passenger in man.
- employed as a slave, for it is really he who is passing
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: