Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ritual
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- But when we think of man's spiritual nature we cannot conceive that
- this spirituality is active in him only during his waking hours or in
- his conscious mental life; the fact is that this spirituality is at
- anyone through spiritual training, it is for him as it was for earlier
- called spiritual activity. But will, feeling and conceptual activity
- life of soul, spiritual activity. Spiritual activity is merely a
- new Sun-Mysteries which must be brought to the world by spiritual
- the spiritual sense, light streams out from Saturn, Jupiter, Mercury,
- This Sun-Mystery was felt to be the greatest spiritual treasure
- in sacred ritual and cult, they revealed to the people the true nature
- and destiny. But in a spiritual sense it had become known to those
- made their way thither. A spiritual reality lay behind these journeys.
- until it is redeemed spiritually in the West, released from the dark
- existence. Through spiritual-scientific development we must find it
- that speak with the tones of the spiritual world — not conferences
- permeated by the wisdom of the West, by the spiritual light of the
- give us the right feeling for the impulses which spiritual science
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- spiritual world into physical existence, the human being,
- upon his real, inner soul-spiritual being, as it existed
- water and so forth, and this is spiritually justified. But
- spiritual world. Just because of this repetition, man must
- penetrate into the spiritual world.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: