Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sense
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- mental images of the workings of our will and in this sense are
- itself out in the antipathies — taking the word in the widest sense
- through a sense of well-being or comfort — all this weaving activity
- can surge even higher — into the domain of the senses. When negative
- judgment surges into the domain of the senses, what is the result? The
- To all the twelve senses it would be correct to apply what has here
- of the senses? I We have spoken of organic activity, activity of the
- between the senses and the outer world is in truth no longer our own
- still felt his thoughts as we today feel sense-impressions, he was
- their senses.
- In this sense Constantine and Julian the Apostate are two symbols of
- that is nonsense — but that it is a mere reflector which cannot
- the spiritual sense, light streams out from Saturn, Jupiter, Mercury,
- Persia with their instinctive wisdom, and in this sense the sun was
- and destiny. But in a spiritual sense it had become known to those
- nature-knowledge in the best sense — only then will an important
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- depends in the widest sense on the whole life of man, we
- certain sense a complete human being, except that the other
- in a certain sense we may say:
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: