Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: soul
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- WE HAVE BEEN studying how the living form of man, his soul and his
- life; everything experienced by the soul in the form of pricks of
- The will is present as it were in ocean depths of the soul. It surges
- purely organic activity, neither pervaded with soul nor illumined by
- belongs to the soul. Will therefore reveals itself in organic
- activity, feeling in activity of the soul.
- If the life of soul is studied from this point of view, great
- and antipathies in the life of soul. But we become aware of it when
- soul is putting up an antipathetic defence against something that is
- this is due to the overflowing antipathies in the soul, that is to
- soul which forces its way upwards out of sleep. If this antipathy gets
- life of soul, spiritual activity. Spiritual activity is merely a
- and gradually vanished into the ocean-depths of the soul. And it is in
- the ocean-depths of the soul that man bears the sun-nature today. It
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- upon his real, inner soul-spiritual being, as it existed
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: