Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- were through a gulf. We are no longer standing in the world with our
- judgments. And only when we are able to decipher and understand the
- it was certainly present. To understand the Greek nature we must
- is beyond his reach, because the Guardian of the Threshold stands
- historical evolution. Julian the Apostate stands as it were upon the
- In truth, Julian the Apostate and Constantine stand before us as two
- But this the West does not understand. Only when the Palladium legend
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- in regard to his form, and from this standpoint widen and
- understand the way in which he is placed into it, and is at
- when we weigh a human being, he stands there like a
- standpoint of a Greek reflecting over such things, we might
- stands for agriculture. In this sign people, of course, see
- from the standpoint of the ancient Greeks — Aries,
- adopt the standpoint of the Greeks, but today we can no
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: