Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: surge
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- the world's well-being surge up from fathomless depths of the moral
- The will is present as it were in ocean depths of the soul. It surges
- to expression in the form of feeling, surge upwards. We know that
- state. One kind of feeling surges upwards from the will that is
- But think of it. — If what surges up from the ocean-depths of man's
- Now these waves of the will surge even higher — into the conceptual
- when it surge upwards into mental life, it becomes still clearer but at
- this element of antipathetic feeling surges into the conceptual life,
- can surge even higher — into the domain of the senses. When negative
- judgment surges into the domain of the senses, what is the result? The
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: