Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: symbol
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- In this sense Constantine and Julian the Apostate are two symbols of
- symbols ... Julian the Apostate was bent upon preserving those
- possessed by mankind. And it was symbolized by what was known as the
- outer symbol, inasmuch as beneath the foundations of the most
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- symbol of trade. So that by designating a ship as a
- contained in man, best be symbolized? Perhaps by taking the
- the people who took Cancer as the symbol for encompassing
- is the encompassing element. It is really the symbol of the
- upon an animal's body. It symbolizes the hunter.
- fishes. This is consequently an artificial symbol. Aquarius
- sign which I have already explained; it symbolizes trade,
- that they were fishes. This symbol therefore indicates the
- in regard to trading: If we look for a symbol connected
- men who were able to place into their Zodiac symbols such a
- Everything in the Zodiac symbols is immensely profound,
- in Leo, then the symbol is chosen in such a way that the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: