Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: time
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sun-Mystery in the Course of Human History
- to activity from the time of waking until that of falling asleep.
- the same time denuded qualitatively — it becomes abstract. In feeling
- the sphere lying between judgment and feeling. At that time they did
- time, when owing to the development of the ego we no longer feel any
- Then, from about the fourth century A.D. onwards, came the time when,
- ruins of olden times, intent upon building again out of these ruins
- first time in the days of Constantine, had destroyed. Countless
- necessary that men should hold for a time to the superstition of the
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- the same time a self-contained being, by bearing in mind
- during the time when he was not enclosed within a body.
- activities. But in the present time, our activities no
- go back into earlier times if we wish to grasp man in his
- see, even in ancient times these
- carries him over the sea. For in ancient times every ship
- time he is really repeating what he already passed through
- at that time, when he developed into a human being. Since
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: