Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 208)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: touch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Universe
- consciously with your right one; you only need to touch
- now touch yourself in the same way in which you feel about
- and touch an external object. Every perception of the Ego,
- touch themselves much less. We may therefore say that the
- third thing is: To experience or touch ourselves (see
- We grasp ourselves. (Touch ourselves.)
- imitate the universe. If we touch ourselves, we reach
- grasps himself (touches himself).
- touching himself, feeling himself. The right and left side
- being by touching or feeling himself.
- does not only touch or feel himself, but who closes himself
- they touch each other, clasp hands, and so forth.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: